Thursday, May 31, 2012

First timer.

Well, here I am. I have started a blog. I never thought I would. But I guess going to Poland for basically a year gives pretty good reason to begin one. If only for my mother's sanity I will blog. There are no promises of how often I will post but I will try to keep it up. But all may change when I get to Poland; my goal is to keep this up and running. I know there are many people...more then just my mother, who want to be updated on what I am doing in Poland, and I want to update everyone. So my plan for now is to try this thing out and send out monthly email updates as well for other's who are not so internet savvy. Those monthly updates I will also post on this as well.  So that is the plan. We will see how this blogging works! And I will apologize now for my misspelled words and lack of experience. So, let the blogging begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment