Saturday, June 16, 2012

Officially on the web.

So, finally I am "official" on the web. You can now donate your support on the web! It's pretty exciting right? If you would like to join me this year in Poland by giving financially, it is now easy to do! I know I have stated it before in my support letter, but this isn't just my journey. I want you to be involved and to play a part in this next year. I want you all to experience a little of Poland and feel connected to the kids there as well. So please, prayerfully consider joining me by giving financially. I so appreciate it, and the kids I will be working with will benefit immensely from your gifts. God will use it far greater then we will know. So here is the link:

http://www.leadedge.org/partners_individuals.html

just scroll to the bottom of the page and click donate next to my name. If you have any questions or such please let me know!

(I will also attached a link to this page on the side bar) 

No comments:

Post a Comment