Thursday, August 2, 2012

august 26.

I now have an answer to your question: WHEN am I going?  Well, my flight leaves August 26th at 12:34 pm and this time I WILL be on the plane. :)

I fly from MPS to Washington D.C to Copenhagen to Wroclaw.

My return flight leaves Wroclaw December 17th, just in time to be home for christmas, and to watch Molly Brown get married. I will then head back earlier january and be there until May. And no later because I must see Alli Lafferty get married in June. :)

Through this whole changing flights situation I have learned one very important thing, that I must pass on to all of you. Do not book your flights with Orbitz. I think I spent a good 10 hours total on the phone with them and they are just not the ones you want handling your airfare.

And the countdown begins: 24 days.

1 comment:

  1. I notice that you say you are flying out of "MPS"... I love Minneapolis-Paul Saint. Oh wait!! That's not the name... hopefully you know Polish better ;)

    ReplyDelete